Tricia’s memoir, Angels in the OR: What Dying Taught Me About Healing, Survival, and Transformation can be ordered now at this link. It is available in e-book, paperback, and in an Audible version.
- Tricia Barker appeared on The Dr. Oz Show on Feb. 15, 2019.
- Tricia’s near-death experience story aired on A&E’s Bio Channel and was featured in Season 1, Episode 3 of the I Survived: Beyond and Back series. (2010)
Magazines and Newspapers
- Women’s World Magazine covered Tricia’s near-death experience story in April 2019.
- Simple Grace Magazine featured Tricia Barker’s story as their cover in August 2018.
- Uplift Magazine covered Tricia’s near-death experience including her battle with depression and her suicide attempt prior to her NDE in 2017.
- In April 2016 National Geographic Magazine published an article which features Tricia’s story and several other NDErs stories. Here is Tricia’s response to the article.
- Fort Worth Weekly reviewed Tricia’s memoir Angels in the OR. Here is the link to the review.
- George Noory interviewed Tricia Barker on Tuesday, May 28, 2019 on Coast to Coast AM.
- Dave Schrader interviewed Tricia Barker on May 31, 2019 on Midnight in the Desert.
- Sunny in Seattle interviewed Tricia Barker in the morning on Friday, May 31, 2019.
- Howard Hughes, a British journalist who has interviewed British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Prince Albert of Monaco, David Bowie, and many more dignitaries and celebrities has a radio show called The Unexplained with Howard Hughes. Howard interviewed Tricia on June 17, 2019. Click on both segments on June 17th to hear the full interview.
- “I never knew there was so much love and joy” Tricia Barker on her Profound Near-Death Experience–An Interview with Jannecke Øinæs from Wisdom from North. Here is the link.
- Episode 200: Tricia Barker shares her Near-Death Experience & Passion on We Don’t Die Radio with Sandra Champlain.
- Michael Sandler interviewed Tricia on his show Inspire Nation. Here is the podcast link. Here is the YouTube link.
- Lee Witting, host of NDE Radio on Talkzone (November 2018), interviewed Tricia about her near-death experience and poetry inspired from this event.
- Lee Witting had Tricia as a return guest (May 2019) to talk about themes in her book Angels in the OR.
- Karen Noé interviewed Tricia on her show The Angel Quest Show. Here is the link.
- Nina Impala, a hospice profession and grief counselor, interviewed Tricia Barker on her podcast Tutoring for The Spirit .
- Dr. Amy Robbins interviewed Tricia Barker on her podcast Life, Death and the Space Between.
- Path 11 Productions interviewed Tricia Barker about her book and near-death experience. Here is a link to that podcast.
- The Death Dialogues Project featured Tricia Barker as a guest on their podcast.
- Laura Powers interviewed Tricia Barker on her show Healing Powers.
- Lisa Jones (The Millionaire Medium) interviewed Tricia on her Podcast called Exploring Death.
- Here is a link to Dr. Al’s Rise Up Radio Podcast chat with Tricia Barker (Episode #46).
- In this interview, Heather Eland explains how Tricia’s near-death experience crosses her astrological chart. You can view this interview on Beyond Astrology With Heather.
- Tony Epstein interviewed Tricia on The Magical Mystery Tour, a radio station broadcasting from Goddard College in Vermont.
- Lighting the Void Radio featured Tricia Barker as a guest. Here is the YouTube link.
- Daniel Ott from The Edge AM television broadcast interviewed Tricia Barker. Here is a YouTube link to the replay of the show.
- JV Johnson interviewed Tricia Barker on Beyond Reality Radio on June 18, 2019. Here is a YouTube link.
- Wendy Garret interviewed Tricia on Empower Radio for the show Conscious Life with Wendy Garrett. Here is the link.
- Monique Chapman interview Tricia on her podcast Get Over It! Here is the link.
- Karl Fink from Streaming for the Soul interviewed Tricia about her gifts as a medium and her NDE.
- Jeanie Brosius King interviewed Tricia on her podcast B-Now which stands for The Beautiful Network of Women.
- Tricia’s story was recently featured on the podcast Undiscovered Beasts and Strange Phenomenon
- Simon Brown interviewed Tricia Barker on his show Past Lives Podcast. Here is a link.
- Fort Worth Today featured Tricia Barker on their show, and here is a replay link.
- Hamza David talked with Tricia about her NDE and spirituality on his wonderful podcast Intrinsic Motivation: A Homie’s Perspective
- Here is a link to Tricia’s interview on the podcast called Path of Lightworker.
- Daniel Lovett talked with Tricia on Sozo Talk Radio EP0028
- Brian Smith interviewed Tricia on his show Grief to Growth. Here is the link.
- Jeneatte and Jillian talked with Tricia on OPH Podcast
- Sharon Rawlette, author of The Source and Significance of Coincidences reviewed Tricia’s book Angels in the OR. Here is the link.
- Ms. JJ reviewed Tricia’s memoir Angels in the OR on her blog JD Books. Here is the link.
- Tricia Barker shared her Veridical Near-Death Experience on a panel at the IANDS 2017 Conference
- Dr. Jan Holden, Department Chair and Professor of Counseling and Higher Education at UNT, is a well-known researcher of NDEs and OBEs. She features a portion of Tricia’s stories in this lecture. Here are several of the clips from her lectures. Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, and Part 4. If you are seriously interested in NDEs, consider reading “The Handbook of Near Death Experiences: Thirty Years of Investigations” which is edited by Dr. Jan Holden.
- One of the largest databases of NDE accounts can be found at www.nderf.org. Tricia’s story has been uploaded to the database of exceptional NDEs. Check out some of the other wonderful stories at their website. “Evidence of the Afterlife: The Science of Near-Death Experiences” by Dr. Jeffrey Long is an amazing book that resulted from his research of NDEs.
- Tricia answers questions about her particular NDE in this video and talks about the aftereffects of NDEs such a psychic phenomenon, electrical sensitivities, and OBEs in this video.
Diane Nichols covered Tricia’s NDE story in the August 2018 issue of Simple Grace.